Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You, Kent!

.
My friend, Kent Jow, gave me a gift card to The Home Depot last September when I left California for Texas. Yesterday, while in Tyler, I used it to buy a much-needed Black & Decker V-2 Million Power Series Spotlight, a set of Husky Adjustable Wrenches, and several other items for the farm.
.
The spotlight is a must-have for checking on the animals out on the pasture at night, so I've always wanted to get one. As for the wrenches, the biggest of the three is what we use to open the drains of the water troughs. The two smaller ones will come in handy for other projects.
.
Not in the picture are a Rubbermaid bucket, an 8.5" and 20" gong brushes -- all of which we use to clean the water troughs.
.

.
Thank you, Kent! The spotlight and wrenches should last a very, very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment