Saturday, October 3, 2009

Boo!

.
It gets dark here around 7:30 pm. Notice the top half of the photo below. It's pitch black in the pasture at night. So, it's hard to see the black angus cows unless it's a moonlit night (the ball in the upper left is not the moon -- that's a smudge on my camera lens)
.
.
Because the hay rack and the water trough are close to this gate to the pasture, the cattle hang around there and eat (yes, cattle have their "night life", too). And when they see that I'm still working in the shop, they wonder if I might be fixing to feed them. So they gather, expectantly, around the gate. And this is what they look like with camera flash.
.



2 comments:

  1. Those glowing eyes remind me of things that lurk in the night. Kind of like what I thought was in my bedroom closet when I was a kid!

    You're turning into a real farmer, Leo! Enjoy yourself :-)

    Brad Dupray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brad, Good to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog and post a comment! I hope you are doing well.

    Looking forward to hearing from you again. Do make it soon! Be safe in your many travels, CDF GUY!

    Rich blessings,

    Leo

    ReplyDelete