Saturday, February 20, 2010

Change

.
Winter has taken its toll on the pastures. The East Pasture looked like this in August 2009.
.East Pasture - August 2009
.
This is the East Pasture today, February 20, 2010
. East Pasture - February 20, 2010
.
The West Pasture looked like this in October 2009.
.
West Pasture - October 13, 2009
.
This is the West Pasture today, February 20, 2010.
.
West Pasture - February 20, 2010
.
But without fail, spring is coming! And the grass will grow again!
.
He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
.
O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all; the earth is full of thy riches.
.
I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
.
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.
.
- From Psalm 104
.

No comments:

Post a Comment